On Wednesday 23 Mar 2011 18:41:04 Jan Krings wrote:
> > What do you think? It´s independant from the version number discussion
> > and we can maybe tell the world. to pay more attention to these animals.
> > Remember: openSUSE is more then "just" an operating system
> >
> > thanks
>
> Oh noo. Please no more animals. Let us find a another system or let the
> naming as it is.
>
> Jan

I am also -1 everyday it seems we are venturing more towards next people will
be voting for a name change to ubasuse or something we already download before
we install good idea or not still seems like we are on the ubuntu road - so
can I take the exit please thank you!
--
Kind Regards
Stuart Tanner