The Aussie Ambassador, Tim Serong and I agree that a mailing list is
the preferred means of communication for Australian users. With our
presence in Australia growing stronger,  a separate list for local
discussion would allow us to activities and events without cluttering
other lists . I know there's been some discussion around local lists
recently - was there any consensus regarding use of email lists? I'd
be keen to go ahead with this if that's ok.

Who should I ask to approve and implement the list?

thanks

Helen

--
IRC: helen_au