Where on amazon? Well amazon doesnt support people using the same name for a
different product. This results anybody using the name openSUSE gets open-slx
version images and information all copywright information hence why nobody
sells opensuse for say £2.50.

Yesterday somebody tried to list openSUSE for £2.50 on Amazon. But they listed
it against the retail version which sells for £60 as apose to a downloaded copy
which they sell much cheaper. So people think they are buying retail but get a
download/burned copy instead.

Is it acceptable for people to download openSUSE dvd either 32bit or 64bit and
sell it on?

I am trying to promote openSUSE with Telephone support and printed
Documentation to help newbies make the switch. People selling on cheap DVD
don't offer support and without it many people do struggle. And put off my
customers as they think they can get the product cheaper elsewhere.

If we stop ebayers downloading Linux and selling without support I think we
would get more satisfied users.

If people choose to sell it they must be prepared to support it. From 12.1 I
believe that open-slx is changing the name due to reasons I am unsure about.
Will this kill what little sales there are on Amazon anyway?

Stuart
Bolton Linux
24 Vincent Street
Heaton