On Tuesday 24 May 2011 00:02:26 Helen South wrote:
> > Following on from the months Article, the owner has promised me three to
> > four / ongoing features on openSUSE to continue to promote it over
> > windows.
> >
> > In order to get all this promotion, the owner of the newspaper has asked
> > me to take out 1 full page advertisement in his newspaper which costs
> > 700 pounds plus vat @ 20% this is 840 pounds in total.
>
> ail box this week.
>

> For some reason this is ringing alarm bells for me. Maybe it's that
> it's a 'New' paper, plus the vague "promise".  It's a LOT of money to
> invest and frankly I'm dubious.
>
> Maybe I'm a cynic but I'd do your homework on these people before
> handing over the hard-earned.
>
> cheers
>
> Helen
Well perhaps, I have seen the newspaper in print, I don't know how much other
newspapers charge, but it could be a con or it could just been a new paper
looking to promote something new, I guess time will tell.

But if they don't publish the advert, and it doesn't appear on the streets on
London then I have reason enough to make a claim against them I guess.
--
Kind Regards
Stuart Tanner

Bolton Linux