On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:13 AM, Kim Leyendecker
<leyendec...@opensuse.org> wrote:
> On 10.02.2012 22:37, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
>> Howdy y'all
>>
>> As Coolo announced M1 today[1], we should think about a release
>> anouncemnt. Did anyone write something already? If not, I'd step up
>> tomorrow and write an article about it.
>>
>> any ideas, wishes etc?
>>
>> thanks,
>>               --kdl
>>
>> [1] http://lists.suse.de/opensuse-factory/2012-02/msg00237.html
>>

> I scheduled the announcement for tomorrow, 9:00 UTC.
>
> Please review and commit changes until then
>
> http://news.opensuse.org/2012/02/17/development-of-opensuse-12-2-started/
>
> thanks,
>            --kdl
>
> --
> Kim Leyendecker, openSUSE Wiki Team
> GPG Key: 664265369547B825 | leyendec...@opensuse.org
> http://www.opensuse.org - Linux for open minds
>
> --

Kim, there is a 404 there.
--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org