On 14.02.2012 19:25, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Friday 10 February 2012 19:14:41 Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
>> On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 22:18 +0000, Richard Brown wrote:
>>> Howdy Kim,
>>>

>>> If you mention the fact that M1 has revised branding, you might want to
>>> also mention it is a work in progress, and if people want to contribute
>>> with feedback, comments, ideas, or even their own improvements, please
>>> point them in the direction of opensuse-artwork ML and IRC
>>>

>>> Cheers
>>>

>>> Richard/Ilmehtar

>>> Howdy y'all
>>>
>>> As Coolo announced M1 today[1], we should think about a release
>>> anouncemnt. Did anyone write something already? If not, I'd step up
>>> tomorrow and write an article about it.
>>>
>>> any ideas, wishes etc?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>>
>>>         --kdl
>> I agree with Richard.  The fact that people on -factory ML already
>> noticed and commented about the new artwork so early is evidence its
>> newsworthy.
>>
>> As with past announcements, we need to make sure the article inspires
>> people to try it, test it, and report bugs by showing links to wiki
>> pages about how to report.
>>
>> You could also take a look at the list AJ is currently forming about
>> what features people can begin to look forward to in 12.2.  The list is
>> still a work in progress, but its a starting point.
>>
>> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Major_features
>>
>> You don't need to go into a big spiel about what 12.2 is going to be.
>> Just enough to whet their appetites before the big release.   We slowly
>> but surely increase the noise with each pre-release.  :-)
> Kim, anything in progress where I might contribute?
>
> Cool that you took this on, btw :D

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=12703&preview=true

That's what I got so far. It's not that much, maybe somebody could add
some nice pictures, if possible.
And maybe Coolo could give a brief overview about M1's changes? I'd be
very glad if you could do that!

thanks in advance,
                                        --kdl

--
kind regards,         -o)  German Wiki Team
Kim Leyendecker       /\\  Documentation & marketing