Mánudaginn 12 júní 2006 12:23 skrifaði Stephan Binner:

> Do I understand you correctly that you want to put the desktop wallpaper on
> the web site!?

  Personally, I don't think it has to be anything fancy ... but a top line,
with a modernized SUSE logo, and perhaps some indicator of the background
shadow that is used in versions of SUSE.  And then, at least the green colors
should be replaced with the actualy SUSE theme color (blue).  I'm thinking
the top part, which is more or less empty has a themed logo and color.

Just my €2 worth.