jdd wrote:
Rajko M wrote:
I have published image with some ideas how to simplify navigation and better use the space, by grouping seldom used links, adding more common names etc.
I would like to hear your opinions (here or article discussion page).
Please visit http://en.opensuse.org/Frontpage_redesign/The_Present_Status_Breakdown#First_Solution

much better...

see also this,

What? :-)
My glasses are little bit blurred today.

could be shortened and added at the end of the page. (only an example of setting in view the activity)

Do you mean to set menu position according to activity i.e. number of visits? I'll try that too. What I would like is to have this in my local wiki, see how it works, make few alternatives and than just announce that source is ready.

Anyone with advice, how to set wiki to act as opensuse.org one?

--
Regards,
Rajko.