Rajko M wrote:

In this case problem was that it was personal page, for any other I will
remove links without thinking a second. The way it is done tells that
this guy has experience with posting such rubbish to wikies. He posted
where it will hold the longest, until we discuss the matter.

things may even be worst. Once deleted, the text is not really deleted but archived (see history).

I don't know for sure if the robots can index the oldest pages (I hope they can't).

only the site admin can delete entirely the page (or the history) and this is not trivial AFAIK.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net