Frank Sundermeyer a écrit :

So, sorry, but I will not implement _any_ language magic on opensuse.org. Just let the user decide which language he/she wants (this does _not_ imply that we need a splash screen, of course).

this is good. and we need a splash screen, because:

* the english wiki is _not_ equal to the others. It is musch more important (and will stay). Most development work is necessarily made in english,

* however it's absolutly unfair for non english speaking people to be send to an english page

* a agree with the fact that automatic redirection is evil :-()

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net