houghi wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 05:09:55PM +0200, houghi wrote:
>> Not that I was just thinking of http://opensuse.org, not of any other
>
> This must have been "I was just thinking of ..." The above might be
> confusing.
>
> So to repeat and clearify: I just would do the language trick on
> http://opensuse.org (and www.opensuse.org) not on any other subdomain.

The language automatic redirect is good for 100% monolingual people, and
it is not for any other. I was probably one that was really unhappy with
last language preference selection on www.novell.com (year or two ago).

If it happens after descent timeout and shows message that connection
will be redirected to en.opensuse.org because I'm inactive, giving a
chance to select something else, than it is OK, but without chance to
select anything, it is not good.

I use Linux because I like a lot of options to choose from :-)

--
Regards,
Rajko.