On 5/14/07, Frank Sundermeyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 10 May 2007 16:59, Frank Sundermeyer wrote:

Hi,

thanks for all the valuable feedback on the new download page. I have
tried to implement the majority of your suggestion for improvement in
the newest version which you can find at

http://www.suse.de/~fs/opensuse/download/index_cols.html

As always: Feedback is most welcome.

Looks really great; I think the changes work very well. A few thoughts:

Is it not possible to have the 'Start-up guide' somewhere with
openSUSE branding? I mean, it is one of the first documents a user
would see, and this is openSUSE.

I'm also wondering if users tend to notice the links on the left
(genuinely, as in, I really don't know); what I've generally seen is
that users tend to think of navigation bars as fairly static, and
often don't expect them to change when being on different pages.

Also, with regard to the retail DVD, should there be a link to it on
that page? Not sure.

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros   http://francis.giannaros.org