On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 05:02:32AM +0200, Jerry Westrick wrote:
> Maybe we can cross post the users message for them?
> with a note like that is a lot shorter? Something like:

I would like that. I think however it is not possible to do it like in
Newsgroup where you do a crosspost and then set the F-up to the list of
your prefrence so that answer would get to the other list and not the the
original list anymore.

If there is a way to do that with Email, please let me know, because that
would be a great solution. I am afraid what would happen now is that you
will depend on other people to cut the crossposting. Not everybody would
know how to do that or understand why.

Again, if possible, please let me know, because that would be a great way
to do it.

houghi