Henne Vogelsang wrote:

<snip>

If anything I would say that if there is opensuse-users and opensuse,
I would have no idea where to ask community questions and where to ask
technical ones.

I find it pretty obvious.

Henne

It doesn't sound obvious to me, Henne.
The opensuse-users tells me that it is place for users, but nothing specific what to expect there, place for chat or help and support, or both. It will be used just as it is "opesuse" now, for both.

Few others are lesser vague:
        opensuse-help
                -support
                -installation
                -configuration

The fact that users with problems are coming to opensuse tells:
- the clear named place for help around opensuse.org product (opensuse-help) is missing - "opensuse" is considered as general discussion list and used as replacement.

--
Regards,
Rajko.