On 11/14/06, Anders Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am blindly waiting for you to go over to the Red Hat mailing lists and start
screaming about their contracts with IBM, who did far worse than anyone,
including Microsoft, in their day

Why would I do that. I don't use Red Hat. I really couldn't care less what Red Hat does.

I also fail to see why you have taken it upon yourself to be a one-man mission
to shout down anyone who says "wait and see".

I am not trying to shut down anyone. I am also in the "wait and see" camp. I am however bitching about the decision. I guess somewhere in the back of my mind, I fantasize that most of there guys  -->   http://en.opensuse.org/Teams

will  turn around and say to MS & Novell, "thanks and screw you. We are forking and you guys can have a jolly good old time getting the cheap developers in Mumbai to turn SUSE into that quality enterprise class product you are hoping to see with coupons.

--
jjgitties,

"*We* need to convince OpenSUSE to fork, or let 'em die. To bad, it is a wonderful Distro. But their parent company is NOT our friend."