On Tuesday 14 November 2006 19:35, JJ Gitties wrote:
> I am not trying to shut down anyone. I am also in the "wait and see" camp.

With your comments about lying to people you talk to, and general
trollishness, you could have fooled me

> I am however bitching about the decision. I guess somewhere in the back of
> my mind, I fantasize that most of there guys  -->
> http://en.opensuse.org/Teams
>
> will  turn around and say to MS & Novell, "thanks and screw you. We are
> forking and you guys can have a jolly good old time getting the cheap
> developers in Mumbai to turn SUSE into that quality enterprise class
> product you are hoping to see with coupons.

Meanwhile, those people are all (or almost all) employed by Novell, and they
wouldn't stand quiet in the face of a GPL violation. None of us would.

Did it ever occur to you that Novell has won against Microsoft in the past?
Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, they will again? That the
millions spent on open source development (yes in the west, but I detest your
racist remark about Indian developers) were not just window dressing?

Please stop just repeating what you heard the Debian crowd screaming about,
they have *always* hated suse, and think about things