On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:57:26 -0500, Patrick Shanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> took
time to say the following:

(^_^)* Charles R. Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-04-07 11:50]:
(^_^) [...]
(^_^)> Oh, by the way, a simple note offlist probably would have been better
(^_^)> received instead of showing the arrogance and the "see I told him
(^_^)> didn't I?" Look at me I'm a BIG man!  Also, I didn't know there was
(^_^)> those addresses, they weren't included in the "commands available for
(^_^)> opensuse@opensuse.org" (just for YOUR information)
(^_^)
(^_^)I see that you follow your own advice   :^)
(^_^)
(^_^)hope your coffee was not as hot as your temper....
(^_^)--
(^_^)Patrick Shanahan                        Registered Linux User #207535

You're right, it (my reply) should have been take offlist. Granted I
only got about two hours of sleep (if that) after an all nighter trying
to create a bartpe bootcd, and downloading and installing 65 updates
10.2, and trying to figure out to install a simple program, still no
excuse. So I do apologize for my (latest) outburst.

Why are there so many different installation technics? rpm, .run, tar.gz,
.bin. I mean right there on the website it tells you how to do it,
followed the commands exactly, and it (shell program) says that the
file/directory doesn't exist. Maybe (probably) I'm missing something
here.  if the program is  "install-realplayer10gold.bin" for instance,
The file is in /home/(username), I'm in the directory /home/(username),
do a dir and the file is there, I issue the command(s) that is/are
listed on the website for this program, what else am I suppose to be
doing? I su'd because that is required to install a program. hmmm?

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want,
to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers