On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:16:48 -0600, Billie Erin Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> took
time to say the following:

(^_^)charles buchanan wrote:
(^_^)> I wanted to try out Thunderbird but couldn't get it to install. So I'm
using KMail at
(^_^)> this time, which is serving the main purpose. I did manage to install
the ati
(^_^)> driver package though. The scrolling is better, but not where it should
be,
(^_^)> so I might still have some tweaking to do somewhere.
(^_^)Thunderbird is on your install disk. Also on most of the install repos.
(^_^)
(^_^)--
(^_^)
(^_^)(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
(^_^)Billie Walsh

Hmm? Have to check that out. I remember seeing Firefox during the
install, but not TB.

Thanks!

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want,
to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers