John Andersen wrote:
On Monday 26 February 2007, Jan Tiggy wrote:
WTF cares about what distro? We just need mashines especially laptops
checked  against linux.

Exactly.    If dell had to stand behind their warranty for linux they wouldn't
be jamming ATI cards into the machines without dragging ATI through a
knothole to get the drivers working and easy to install.

Yes, I had noticed that they were offering ATI cards and that was making me uncomfortable after hearing all of the angst about getting these to work on a linux box.

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]