El dom, 01-04-2007 a las 16:46 -0800, John Andersen escribió:
> On Sunday 01 April 2007, Hudibras wrote:
> > So isn't there anybody here experienced a lost of files in a mysterious
> > way?
> > Is there ghosts in SuSE now?
>
> If these mailing lists were full of such complaints you would have
> heard about it long before now, and SuSE would have a very bad
> name.
>
> Sadly, until evidence to the contrary is offered I am forced
> to believe the problem is between the chair and the keyboard.

Yes. Indeed. I wake up at night (always at half past four), completely
zombie, dedicate to edit my Konqueror bookmarks, and remove all can be
offensive to my little dog if it sits between the chair and the keyboard
and surfes a while.

Thank you for your kindness, indeed.
Cheers and be happy.

Alejandro.