El lun, 02-04-2007 a las 03:23 +0200, Anders Johansson escribió:
> On Sunday 01 April 2007 11:20, Hudibras wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Pleased to be here.
> >
> > I'm a SuSE Linux user since 1996-97, even a SuSE reseller from 1998 to
> > 2001, and I've never found a problem like this, never, even in cases
> > when I have done many "bad things" with it:
> >
> > Konqueror bookmarks disapeears from time to time; a html file created by
> > myself with all links visited every day disappears from time to time;
> > several gigs of jpg
> > and video files disappeared; and last I've discovered this
> > morning all my Tellico databases disappeared !!! That's incredible!
> >
> > I assure you I've done nothing so that this thing happens. My question
> > is, what's wrong with SuSE now?
>
> Were these files in one single directory, or were they spread out?

Well, If someone writes trying to help, I won't be unkind for not
answering. For that I thank your help.

For instance, jpg and movies were all in the same partition, but in
different directories; but Tellico databases in another drive
(/home/user/Documents/Tellico/Databases). It's funny (as I've said
before) three of the five exports to html I did some days ago, still
remains there... But how about only several links of my Konqueror
bookmarks? This is always found in ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror, though
is also /home/user/, but it haven't anything in common.

Well, I would repeat my thanks, and I'll do anything some day. I hoped
this would be of help, but some people here seems to suffer a lot with
my problem, and I don't want anyone die reading my mails.

Cheers,
Alejandro.