Hi Gents and Ladies,

I am trying to build a multimedia station out of an Compaq EVO, I've been looking for video tuner and video card PCI (no AGP slots on the hardware CPU), and with some many options on the market I am lost, there is some many cards out there, with ATI chips on board, memory options. I am looking for a TV tuner compatible with suse 10.2, and another one with video output for TV (main goal is to start as movie player and then upgrade the system to work with mythtv), I have a older ATI card, I wanted to use, but without a AGP slot, I am forced to buy another one, I was looking some cvards that even come with the remote control, but the vendors don't know anything about Linux compatibility.

If someone could send me a link to read or any comments I would greatly appreciate!!

Thanks in advance for you help

Regards,

Jose