On 4/12/07, michael norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Interesting.  I;m in UK and one of the links points to Amazon UK who can
supply the device, and later on in the article it says it works with Mythtv.

So my question is, can I get Mythtv to work with openSUSE 10.2, if so where do
I get it from and how do I set it up ?
Mike

Add packman's repository, there is MythTV. You need mysql running as
well in order to run the backend..

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.