* John Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [04-14-07 17:04]:
> Patrick, which key server do you have as your default?

  :^)   None, I see no reason during normal mail-list posting for the
        use of keyed signing.  I see a place for encoded messages for
        contractual and/or financial matters.  Curtis *did* have a
        fairly good reason for signing his posts, but I believe that
        that reason has gone south, and didn't really apply to *this* list.

> I tried fetching that key from several and can't get from any so far.

Solution, don't fetch the/any key.

OpenSUSE Linux                                   http://en.opensuse.org/