On Saturday 14 April 2007, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> The Saturday 2007-04-14 at 15:52 -0500, dwain wrote:
> > > The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
> >
> > So how do I correct this?
>
> Have you published your key in the expected manner?
>
> --
> Cheers,
>        Carlos E. R.

What is the expected manner?  Why do some people have no problem getting my
key and others do?  Help me to understand so I can correct this issue that is
causing such a problem for some.  I am not even into linux a month and I'm
doing the best I can.  Sometimes I need explicit explanations of what to do,
since I am still very unfamiliar with the workings of this OS and its
programs.

I published this key to M.I.T. when I was using Thunderbird.  Do I need to
scrap Kmail and go back to Tbird where I had originally set this up or would
it be best if I just signing my messages and the symptom goes away; but it
still doesn't solve the problem.

Dwain

--
Dwain Alford    P.O. Box 145    Winfield, Alabama  35594
telephone:  205.487.2570        cellphone:  205.495.5619