* Darryl Gregorash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06-09-07 13:41]:
> There is a bug in the enigmail extension that changes a leading <dash>
> to a <dash><space>. In the openPGP/enigmail menu, select "preferences",
> then PGP/Mime, "allow to use PGP/Mime". Then in the advanced tab, make
> sure "treat --<space> as signature separator" is checked.

No, I believe that it is more than enigmail, as the OT posted
w/thunderbrid and Carlos has the same broken sig indicator and uses
pine, iianm.  I think that pgp cripples the sig indicator, but only
with inline

OpenSUSE Linux                                   http://en.opensuse.org/