On August 6, 2007 8:18 pm, Registration Account wrote:
> Great, Root Certificates, my speciality. I am going to
> need a few bit of information from you before we can
> fix this.
>
> 1. Firstly could you open firefox 1.5
>
> >Edit>Preferences>Advanced>Encryption (assuming same
>
> menu location as FF)

I have a security tab

> Under Protocols both SSL3.0 and Use TLS 1.0 should be ON

SSL2.0, 3.0 and TLS 1.0 are all checked

> 2. Open Revocation Lists > this should be empty

There was a Thwate which I deleted

> 3. Under the certificates heading "When a web site
> requires a certificates "select one automatically"
>
> 4. Verification select "Do not use OCSP for certificate
> validation"

I found another reference statigng that this was the cause of the -8075 error

> 5. "View Certificates>Authorities - There will be a
> large alphabetical list of root certificate authorities
> present but by far the most important ones are all the
> Verisign. Select 'View" on all the Verisign
> certificates and note the expiry date, the end year
> should by 2028. If any of the certificates have expired
> let me know
the 3  OCSP responders have expired (2004)

> 6.Do you have any special access rights under the 'Web
> Sites" TAB - DO NOT TELL ME THEIR NAMES

Just client,server  for the 2 listed

> 7. Under the 'Your Certificates' tab do you have any
> special certificates and is so have they expired

None

I also tried on another user account and get the same error
the  -8075 error has been resolved, but after connecting to the citrix server
I cannot launch any of the applications there .

--
Collector of vintage computers http://www.ncf.ca/~ba600