As you know clamAV provides NO realtime virus detection
and from time to time we all need to execute a clamscan
- Well I just performed a clamscan and found 4 folder
which a year or so stored and catagorised emails and
all 4 folders were infected with
Phishing.Heuristics.emal.spoofedDomain virus's. As
almost all emails are held in mbox format I would
suggest everyone to run a scan periodically. Remember
clamAV provides NO repeat NO real time protection, even
if you copy them to a MS Windows or NSF drive or open
an infected file or execute an infected .bin file

Scott