sorry... for the name....
btw i have problem with seamless windows xp.

i have uml-utilities installed, i've followed your instruction there.
br0, tap0, eth0 set to none (aka no ip address). what should i do if
on the guest i have xp then i wanna remote seamlessly from my susebox? n
access samba server from the xp? can u give me the link reference?

booming of virtualbox ... off course ... coz it is the better solution.

br,

tambun