Hi,

Any one come up with why the system still locks up ?
I have tried everything that I have seen on this list to stop the lock ups and
tried what I have seen on the internet.

I did a test on the last lock up.  I inserted a data DVD in to the DVD draw
and the system came up with the data on the DVD but I had no control.
Neither mouse nor keyboard would bring the system back to me.  I had to press
reset to get back into the system after a reboot.

Looks like the system has a problem with the mouse and keyboard for some
reason but what I have no idea.

--
Kindest regards,

Clive