On Saturday 17 November 2007 15:31, Clive Rogers wrote:

I guess with little more to go on, I'd probably just run MemTest86+ for
a couple of full passes. (It's an available boot option on 10.3.)

If that passes, I might see if I could log in remotely, providing it's
an option. That is, if you can use ssh to log in from another system
once the symptoms begin to occur, you might be able to uncover evidence
that's eradicated when you forcibly reboot owing to your loss of any
means of control (dead mouse and keyboard, specifically).

And if you cannot log in remotely (assuming you've enabled your ssh
service), then it bespeaks a problem bigger than the mouse and the
keyboard. That, too, tells you something. Not much, but something.

> Clive
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.rogers/
>
> Fighting for darker skies.
> From 52:26ºN 01:27ºW (Coventry, UK)

Cool!

Frankly, I could not currently testify to the existence of stars...

Randall Schulz