On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 17:18 -0700, Carlos F Lange wrote:
> On Sat November 17 2007 15:40, Bryen wrote:
> > Is there any way to undo an rm in terminal?  Probably not, but
> > thought I'd ask...
>
> Googling for "undelete ext3" showed this recent link, which might lead
> you somewhere:
> http://kerneltrap.org/node/14493
>
> --
> Carlos FL

Cool... I'm going to give this giis tool a try.  Unfortunately, the
disclaimer is that you can't undelete files deleted before giis was
installed.  Aggghh!!!

I'm just going to live with the fact that the only thing deleted was
just my afternoon's work, and not anything mission-critical.

Thanks everyone!