Bryen wrote:
Is there any way to undo an rm in terminal?

No.  Unless you want to spend a lot of money.

 Probably not, but thought I'd ask...

Of course, in the 24 years since I started using Unix,
there have been exactly 2 times when I rm'ed files which
I didn't want to.

The first time was in 1986 or 1987 when I accidentally
rm'ed a C source code file.   Fortunately, i had a hard
copy print out after a recent edit.

The second time was in a find command

I was in /, but I had just done ls /tmp, and for some
reason, I was thinking I was in /tmp,... a guy's /tmp
was filled on his workstation, and he was all over me
to hurry up....

I did a
find . -name -exec rm \{\}\;

I *SHOULD have done

find /tmp -name rm \{\} \;

about halfway through /bin, I realized something was
seriously wrong, and hit Ctrl-C

TOO LATE!

I had to reinstall the OS (HP-UX)

That was 1995.