On Sun January 6 2008, Rajko M. scratched these words onto a coconut
shell, hoping for an answer:
> On Sunday 06 January 2008 10:14:50 am M9. wrote:
> > Patrick Shanahan schreef:
> > > Yes, you must be still affected by Saturday night activities now
> > > to make the previous statement.  And the post was *not* about you
> > > in particular, but feel guilty if you must.
> >
> > ???
>
> Can we continue on offtopic list.

 Shhhh, we don't want these guys to know there ARE folks subscribed to
it...

Henne, Shugah! !!! Wanna move this subject over there now ? Or, are you
waiting for a huge uproar from a country which will remain nameless...
for the present.

;)

;)

I'm out of my mind - but feel free to leave a message ....