From: Randall R Schulz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 5:23 PM
To: opensuse@opensuse.org
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Top/lsof

On Friday 11 January 2008 12:35, Kain, Becki (B.) wrote:
I care because I'm trying to figure out what threads of certain
processes are continuing to run at 99% of a cpu.  I'd like to know
what the system is considering "system space" in top's calculation of
system space.

I'm trying to solve a reoccurring pegging of the cpu's issue.  If
there is another set of commands that I should be using, please let
me know

None of that has anything to do with which CPU is executing any given thread at any particular moment.

Thanks

Randall Schulz