I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X61 with a dock. and a Samsung SynchMaster 915N 19
inch monitor. the laptop works great, but I can't get it to split the desktop
across two screens. I have gone into SaX2 through YaST and my settings are:

Display 1: Intel 965 MG    Monitor VESA [EMAIL PROTECTED] HZ
Display 2: Samsung SSYNCHMASTER 1280X1024

Xinerama Multihead is selected for the Dual Head Mode, and the arangement is 2
next to 1.

In this setting it simply clones the built in one (at 1024x768) onto the
larger one.

anyone have this working with a similar box/video card?

thanks in advance,

-Jesse