On Thu January 17 2008 09:02:13 M9. wrote:
> > Anyway I solve this always by downloading 64b java from sun and
> > sett manualy my environment. It is not so big problem.
>
> Would you mind sharing the way you do this with us?
> I am busy for days now to get java working with a 64Bit Firefox...
> Blackdown works, but is somewhat outdated....

Have a look at
http://en.opensuse.org/How_To_use_Java_with_Firefox_on_64-bit_openSuSE_10.3

I still need to clean it up, but all the info is there to have a
parallel version of Firefox 32bit with Java coexist in your 64b system.

--
Carlos FL
 "It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.  By