Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:
Hi.

El Domingo, 20 de Enero de 2008, Sandy Drobic escribió:
Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:
Well, the case is exactly this one.

I have a mail to fax gateway, but the fax jobs are sent always with the
same user (the sendfax). What i want is that the fax job is sent each
time with the user who really send the mai

Now i have this line in the master.cf

fax       unix  -       n       n       -       1       pipe
   flags= user=fax argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d -n $(user)

All the faxes seems to be sent by the user fax. I whant that each fax
sent belongs to the user who really sent the fax.

what i whould change is the user=fax to user=$(user), but i tried this
and failed
Have you checked the man pages for faxmail to see what options are
available to set the user?

Yes, it is notifying the user passed in $(user) but the job of the fax belongs to the user who call faxmail

Well, i will try in the HylaFax list.

It's worth a try. How would you execute the faxmail on the command line?

--
Sandy

List replies only please!