Hi.

El Jueves, 24 de Enero de 2008, Sandy Drobic escribió:
> Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > I'm having a lot of feedback in the hylafax list, i'm playing around a
> > few ideas they told me. But i will try in the postfix list if i don't
> > find a good solution
>
> Have you tried to use the command in mailbox_command as I suggested? That
> would take care of the user rights problem, provided the user is a system
> user.

I tried with a custom script but i cant find how to get the mail to a variable
to pass it to the mailfax command, i get the rest of the parameters, but no
idea of how to get the mail itself (it comes form the pipe)

I don't really understand right what you mean with mailbox:command, sorry :-(

the users ara autentified against pam and ldap, but there is not problem, the
command is executed as user fax, this is right , but i can pass it a
parameter to set the job owner, the problem is that parameter is not in the
proper way in the postfix master.cf.

What i tried to do is call a custom script in the master.cf like that

 fax       unix  -       n       n       -       1       pipe
    flags= user=fax argv=/usr/local/bin/customfax.sh $(user) $(sender)

then the customfax.sh shoul do

#owner sender
owner='cut -f 1 -d @ $sender'

#destination is user
destination=$1

faxmail -o $owner -d -n $destination (and here should pass the piped mail)

this is the point i'm stoped in this way

Many Thanks

--
Un saludo.

Carlos Lorenzo Matés.