Hi again.

El Lunes, 21 de Enero de 2008, Sandy Drobic escribió:
> Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:
> > Hi.

> >> Have you checked the man pages for faxmail to see what options are
> >> available to set the user?
> >
> > Yes, it is notifying the user passed in $(user) but the job of the fax
> > belongs to the user who call faxmail
> >
> > Well, i will try in the HylaFax list.
>
> It's worth a try. How would you execute the faxmail on the command line?

I have not tried this, but i found that the with -u parameter you can pass the
user i tried -u $(sender) but it uses [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the user must be
without the domain part. I'm going to test a bit and perhaps make a little
bash script to adapt parameters and call faxmail form this script

Thanks again

--
Un saludo.

Carlos Lorenzo Matés.