I can't recall any viruses, malware, but then I've probably only put 90
hours into linux altogether, which is why I introduced myself as an
older dummy. What did you mean about being a non-root user. I'm normally
no-root except when I need to be in root. I see that you just came on
board as far as downloaded files. That solution was taken care of a good
deal of time ago this morning with some excellent answers. There were no
"of course not." That phrase should be left out of conversation about
discussing solutions. It sounds like old linux answers by those that
think they may have something over the rest of us. I don't and won't put
up with that crap. I don't need your preaching with your capitalizing
either. In fact, I don't need you disrespect at all, so keep it to
yourself because I surely don't care what you say or what others say to
my response.

John