So, it is like it used to be, Carlos? Really no need for antivirus
software?  Interesting that the windows machines are being protected
from themselve. I assume some distros must be weaker than others? Or why
would clamav or antivir (Avira GmbH) been created. I'm probably sticking
my foot in my mouth or worse my head where the sun doesn't bother
shining, but I'm really curious as to clamav and antivir. You don't have
to answer this if you don't want, Carlos. I can check it out! Thanks!
John