Victor Antonio Chávez de Anda wrote:
Sunny wrote:
2008/1/24 Victor Antonio Chávez de Anda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
hello everybody, i have a problem, well, first, please worry for my bad
english, second, i need Nero for Linux and i have OpenSuse KDE 10.3
installed, and i get the file of Nero for Linux and, it's a BIN file...
anyone can tell me how install that file? because i can't and i don't
know how... please... ¡¡thank you!!

Why do you need Nero? K3B can do everything Nero can.

All right... i don't know of the existence of K3B :D sorry,
> well, i'm newbie in OpenSuse, i was working with Ubuntu...
> and, it's a more "easy" OS than OpenSuse (and OpenSuse, i

Remember that when it comes to computers, "easy" generally
means "inflexible."  The less things you have to learn
about, the less choices you have.

> feel, is more powerful and pretty) and, thank you for the
> "TIP", and, can u tell me how i can "convert" a normal music
> CD into a MP3 Files? in winbugs i use MusicMatch Jukebox...
> and i don't know what use in OpenSuse, please.. can u tell me??

Try kaffeine (it's part of the KDE package).

A lot of MP3 players also play .ogg (Ogg Vorbis) files,
which provide somewhat better quality sound reproduction
for the same compression level.