Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Victor,
>
> Please put something informative in the Subject: header of your messages
> to this list!
>
> Almost everything posted here starts as a question. And since the volume
> of messages on this list is so high, many subscribers need to be able
> to skim through the list and concentrate on those messages that
> interest them or which they may be able to answer.
>
> Randall Schulz
>

> On Friday 25 January 2008 10:49, Victor Antonio Chávez de Anda wrote:

> --
>

> Correo escaneado contra virus
> Subdireccion de Tecnologia de la Informacion del ISSSTE

ok, i get it... and sorry for the bad subject mail... i apologize. :(

Correo escaneado contra virus
Subdireccion de Tecnologia de la Informacion del ISSSTE

Correo escaneado contra virus
Subdireccion de Tecnologia de la Informacion del ISSSTE
begin:vcard
fn:Victor Antonio Chavez de Anda
n:Chavez de Anda;Victor Antonio
org;quoted-printable:I.S.S.S.T.E.;Subdirecci=C3=B3n de Personal
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Fray Servando Teresa de Mier # 32;Ciudad de M=C3=A9xico;D.F.;06080;M=C3=A9xico
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:51415400 ext. 15919
tel;cell:0445534213907
url:www.issste.gob.mx