Kirk,

As a guide, we've been shipping code based on 1.3 for a few months now. And
yes, we use millions of UI tags ;)

I agree with you in general though - talk of 1.4 is silly when 1.3 isn't out
yet!

Cheers,
Mike

ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com
Expert J2EE Software, Services and Support

On 14/1/03 7:34 AM, "Kirk Rasmussen" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned
the words: