Dear All,

   This problem is due to library paths. I've now got my own Firefox 17
package with a script to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH so that the correct version
of GTK (/opt/gtk/lib) gets loaded but I'd ideally like to use the one
from the OTC server. Does anyone know why it doesn't set the library
path itself?

All the best,

Mark

http://p.sf.net/sfu/symantec-dev2dev