Hi Mark,

as far as i know, every firefox we (otc) have done, have a version in thier
name. But please double check this. There maybe be other reasons why it
does not work.

Just some more word about firefox.

Why are you trying to have an own firefox package? There is already one
(the one inside the VM). Please use this repository to install it.

deb http://devel.openthinclient.org/firefox-17/5f1b84gdfcf3e1d/ ./

As usual there is also a source package
http://devel.openthinclient.org/firefox-17/5f1b84gdfcf3e1d/firefox-17_1.0.0-17.0.1-02.tar.gz

Use this source and have your adaptions. See the README inside for
instructions.

Yesterday i've tried to build a package with firefox 19. But it seems we're
missing some libs to run the new xul/xpcom stuff. We need a new base!

Regards, Jörn