Hi Mark,

Firefox needs some newer GTK version than the base packages delivers. So
the newer one ist installed under /opt/gtk/ and must be used with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

In the base version of "experimantal" the separate GTK was joined into the
base.

Please never have two packages with the same name in diffenrent repositories.

Regards,

Jörn