Hello Again,

Now the openvpn-build supports creating nsis installation package, including
singing. Output package is at[1].

Notice that all process is done on Linux, Windows is not need to
create the package!

The process:
1. Create binaries using openvpn-build/generic.
2. Create tarball for easyrsa from master (temporary) files should be
at easy-rsa-2.0.
3. Create the installer using openvpn-build/windows-nsis.

I did not add the UI stuff, I think there should be a discussion why
these are embedded.

Alon.

[1]
https://github.com/downloads/alonbl/openvpn/openvpn-install-2.3-alpha1-I000.exe