The pkg-config website says it runs on OS X, so that shouldn't be the issue.

But if pkg-config is required for the new build process, shouldn't
configure test for a valid version of pkg-config early on? Now it
either fails at the pkcs11 part of ./configure or with linking errors
with openssl (if PKG_CONFIG=true) when pkg-config is not present.

Greetings,
Frank

Op 21 februari 2012 12:44 heeft Alon Bar-Lev <alon.bar...@gmail.com>
het volgende geschreven: